The following are a series of free lectures on particular topics. Some may be still ongoing. If you enjoy these lecture series, please consider supporting us.
- Introduction to research
The following are presentation files for once-off talks or lectures.
Digital Forensic Science
- 2016-12: Open Source Forensic Tools for Capacity Building PDF
- 2015-08: Digital Forensic Science: Ideas, Gaps and the Future PDF
- 2014-11: Linux and Law Enforcement, Challenges and Opportunities (Korea Linux Forum 2014) PDF
- 2014-09: Building Public Trust Through Forensic Science PDF
- 2015-08: Writing Research or ‘How to make people believe you’ PDF
- 2015-08: Introduction to the Scientific Method: How to ask questions PDF
- 2015-06: Practical GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) PDF
- 2015-02: Using GNUPG to Secure Your Communications PDF
Unless otherwise stated these lectures by Dr. Joshua I. James are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you have any questions about any of the content, or would like me to speak with your organization please contact me.