DFIR Science, LLC provides digital forensic and information security consulting services worldwide. Contact us with your project description. We can quote hourly, project-based, and by retainer.
We offer custom training services related to digital forensic investigation and information security. If you or your organization need customized in-person or online training, please contact us.
Get rewarded for referrals! Contact us for details about our referral program.
Digital Forensic Services
Our lab is equipped to handle most types of digital forensic investigation and information security configuration needs.
- Digital Forensic Imaging
- Computer Hard Drive Imaging
- Mobile Device Imaging
- On-Scene Imaging / Live Data Forensics
- Database Imaging or Selective Copy
- Cloud and Email Forensic Acquisition
- Remote Forensic Acquisition
- Digital Forensic Analysis
- Computer Forensic Investigation
- Mobile Device Forensic Investigation
- Cloud Forensic Investigation
- Expert Witness and Expert Testimony
Information Security Services
- Email security assessment and remediation
- General computer network security assessments and recommendations
- Forensic readiness/incident response readiness assessment and recommendations
- Personal computer cleaning and security check
- Digital Forensic Training
- Online and in-person training customized to your organization’s needs.
- General Data Recovery
- Computers, mobile devices, USB sticks, external hard drives, digital cameras, CCTV, etc
- Software Development
- Develop custom parsers for specific data types
- Research and produce a findings report on specific topics in digital forensics and information security
- Blog Posts / White Papers / Tutorial Videos
- Produce content on specific topics related to digital forensics and information security
- Cryptocurrency investigation
- We can monitor and investigate stolen cryptocurrency and stolen NFTs. Please fill out the cryptocurrency investigation form
Are you looking to sponsor a DFIR Science YouTube video? Contact us to discuss topics and your goals.