Cybercrime Technologies is involved in a number of projects in association with Academia, Law Enforcement and Industry partners. While many of the projects may be related to Digital Investigation, hobby projects may also be listed.
Code for most of our projects can be found at https://github.com/jijames
- Brainwave Classification for Authentication
- A brainwave monitoring and authentication system for testing future security issues. Developed with BoBv5 Brain hacking team.
- General Action Detection
- A small script to attempt to associate created digital artifacts with general user activities in a suspect system. This script collects all keywords for files created/accessed/modified at a particular time range. These keywords can be used to start to understand what actions where happening at the specified time.
- Indicators of Anti-Forensics
- (Digital Forensic Triage) Indicators of Anti-Forensics is a project ran with the KITRI Best of the Best Information Security Training Program to develop a tool to detect anti-forensic activities.
- Image Classification using Python
- A project that focuses on creating image classifiers that are simple to train and use in practice. We are implementing them in Python.
- Computer vision module for Autopsy. Developed by the BoB Outc4se team.
- Project ATOM
- (Digital Forensics) Digital forensic investigation process automation framework
- Automated Network Triage (ANT)
- (Triage) Network-based suspect system sorting solution by likely relevance
- (Digital Forensics) MAC OS X automated memory acquisition and analysis tool
- Rapid Evidence Acquisition Project for Event Reconstruction (REAPERlive and REAPER Desktop)
- (Digital Forensics) Fully-automated acquisition, processing and analysis system
- REAPER Preview
- (Digital Forensics) Extremely fast exhibit previewing system