ICDF2C brings together researchers and practitioners in order to scientifically address the numerous challenges due to the rapid increase in the amount and variety of data under investigation, as well as the growing complexity of both the threats and the targeted systems.
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 30 April 2020 (Submit here)
- Notification deadline: 19 June 2020
- Camera-ready deadline: 7 August 2020
- Start of Conference: 14 October 2020
- End of Conference: 16 October 2020
- Organizational Security
- Insider Threat Management, Risk Management, Business Continuity, Security Policies, Security Auditing, Information Assurance, Information Privacy, Economics of Security, and Behavioral Information Security.
- Technological Security
- Cloud Computing Security, Web Application Security, Database Security, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Network Security, Mobile Device Security, Smart Grid Security, Self-Organized Resilient Systems, Critical Infrastructure Security, ICS/SCADA Security, Security of “Internet of Things”, Cryptography, Quantum Computing, Digital Currency Security, and Security of Wearable Devices.
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Disaster Recovery, Digital Forensics, Multimedia Forensics, Cyber Crime Investigations, E-Discovery, Forensics Lab Management, Chip-off Forensics, Mobile & Network Forensics, Linguistic Analysis for Security, ICS/SCADA Forensics, Forensic Accounting & Fraud, and Incident Response & Analysis.
- International Security Issues
- Internet-based Espionage, Cyber Warfare & Terrorism, International Cyber Conflicts, Advanced Persistent Threats, Digital Rights Management, Government Surveillance, Censorship and Control of the Internet, and International Cyber Laws and Confidence Building Measures.
- Security and Forensics Education
- Security and Forensics Accreditation, Innovative Pedagogic Techniques, Certifications, Hands-on Security Laboratories and Table Top Exercises, Education Infrastructure, Diversity in Security/Forensics Education, and Online Security/Forensics Education.