The Legal Informatics and Forensic Science (LIFS) Institute in the College of International Studies at Hallym University, South Korea, currently has openings for full-time researchers at the Masters, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral levels.
These positions deal with Internet of Things (IoT) digital forensic investigations. The following skills are necessary:
- Programming skills (any language)
- Ability to plan and carry out research
- Ability to work with a team
The following skills are preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Embedded system programming experience
- Computer / Network administration experience
- Competency in Linux / Unix systems
- Knowledge of Digital Forensic Investigation techniques (esp. acquisition)
These positions include a full scholarship as well as a monthly living stipend. Candidates should be willing to relocate to Chuncheon, South Korea.
To apply for the Master’s and Ph.D. positions, please do the following:
- Send an email with your CV and links to any research papers you have published to [email protected] with the subject “IoT Graduate Application”.
- Apply for a graduate position with Hallym University [http://bit.ly/20Fvvi4] by November 10th, 2016.
- Download the application files [http://bit.ly/2eWHVSM]
- Complete the basic application files
- Other documents can be provided later (such as passport info, diploma, etc.)
- No Visa will be issued until certified copies of supporting documents are provided.
To apply for a Post-doctoratein Digital Forensic Investigation of IoT Devices, please do the following:
- Send an email with your CV and links to any research papers you have published to [email protected] with the subject “IoT Postgraduate Application”.
- Candidates must have already completed a PhD degree.