ICDF2C and Seoul Tech Society Essay ContestHave you ever surfed the Dark Web? Are you worried about the security of your virtual property? Technology is changing, and for every good side, there is a dark side. With these new technologies, how can the public protect themselves? Should the public rely on their government, or take security into their own hands? Let us know what you think with the ICDF2C and Seoul Tech Society Cyber Crime Essay Contest.
This year ICDF2C has two focus areas:
- Usage, implications and investigation of the “Dark Web”
- Preventing or investigating crimes using cryptocurrencies
Although these topics are recommended, essays are not limited to these topics. For the full list of conference topics, please see http://d-forensics.org/2015/show/cf-papers
- Submissions should be in English
- Submissions should be no longer than 3 pages (with references)
- Submissions must be submitted as a PDF
Please send a PDF of your essay to Joshua at cybercrimetech.com
- Submission Deadline: September 21, 2015 (any time zone)
- Notification: October 1, 2015
- ICDF2C/SeoulTech Discussion Session: October 6, 2015, 18:00 – 19:30
- The top 5 essays will present their ideas at the ICDF2C/SeoulTech Discussion Session
- Selected essays will be published in discussion session proceedings, and made available on the Seoul Tech Society web page
See d-forensics.org for more information.