Date: 31 July, 2012
Time: 15:00 PT (22:00 GMT, 23:00 IST)
Duration: 60 min.
From Info Security:
The information security industry has been issuing warnings of an increase in sophisticated state-sponsored cyber attacks in the wake of Flame.
Neither the U.S. or Israel have denied their role in the use of recently discovered weaponized malware. Add in to the mix the fact that India recently announced the empowerment of its government agencies to carry out state-sponsored cyberattacks, and suddenly political – and thus industrial – espionage has never been more of a threat. Join Infosecurity Magazine in a free one-hour webinar to take a detailed look at how weaponized malware is getting on to crucial systems and how you can protect against it.
You will learn:
- How state-sponsored cyber attacks are succeeding
- How weaponized malware is getting on to crucial systems
- How you can protect against these attacks
- How to recognize and identify these targeted attacks
- How to counter against weaponized malware