Gearing up for the official Alpha 2 release of REAPER Preview here is the change log and feature list:
- REAPER Preview no longer loop-mounts suspect drives. All data is parsed directly from the raw disk. This not only faster, but we also do not need to worry about the issues talked about here.
- Suspect disks are still set to read-only at the block level
- Back-end is structured in a much more modular way. Programmers could easily insert a certain tool into the work-flow, if necessary
- Preset automatic keyword searching
- Preset automatic hashdb searching
- Whole code re-write. Front-end is now completely modular. Add or remove items with a simple include
- Triage profiles supported! Will explain the concept of triage profiles in the next single
- Greatly-improved Image/video gallery from Dynamic Drive implemented. The automatic image gallery I wrote was not powerful enough, and theirs is very nice. (Video previews are currently not working since the back-end switch).
- Manual file-name and full disk keyword searching now available
- Improved session logging (non-persistent)